Located in Danvers, MA, HCPro, Inc., www.hcpro.com is a leading provider of integrated information systems, analysis, and work flow solutions to the U.S. healthcare industry. For more than 25 years, the company has provided healthcare GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) solutions that help healthcare organizations improve compliance, financial, and quality outcomes through easy access to regulatory standards, trusted insight and interpretation, as well as practical assessment and benchmarking tools. In addition, HCPro offers best-in-class education and implementation assistance, helping organizations to better serve their patients and communities. The Company’s leading brands include HCPro, HealthLeaders Media, and The Greeley Company.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide support for computer desktops, laptops, and software applications in a heterogeneous network environment standardized in all current Microsoft and Apple Operating Systems
• Diagnose and troubleshoot PC hardware and software, corporate network issues, telephony issues, and printer issues.
• Manage both on-site and remote customer issues and requests by tracking and documenting technical repairs/solutions per departmental operating procedures
• Ensure adequate employee follow up communications and timely issued status updates to HCPro employees and IT Management
• Maintain hardware and software inventory system
• Identify current operational process inefficiencies and provide recommendations for improvement
• Interact with all levels of HCPro employees and staff in a professional and courteous manner
• Other duties and assignments as required.
Successful candidate will have:
• Superior customer service skills
• Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with a wide degree of creativity and latitude
• Strong initiative and ability to self-govern
• Solid verbal & written communication skills
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years hands-on desktop support experience, including both PCs and Macs
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Active Directory maintenance, including user account creation/administration
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 experience (mailbox creation/deletion), Group Policy Experience, and exposure to a software development environment are a plus.
- Microsoft Windows XP / 7, Microsoft Office Suite (2007-2010), Adobe Creative Suite
- Senior Desktop & laptop service skills.
- Familiar with Mac Support and Active Directory administration, including Exchange.
- Track-IT, Bomgar, and Acronis Backup and Restore familiarity is a plus.
HCPro is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.