Act as a single point of contact to the customer for all service requests. Work phones, dispatch queue and e-mail. Logs all incidents and creates tickets detailing issues related to the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides first level support for password resets, basic troubleshooting and user instructions.
- Documents resolutions and updates the knowledge base.
- Alerts management on critical or reoccurring issues called into the Help Desk.
- Participates in new hire orientation, office moves, PC/Laptop setup and configuration..
- Handles receiving of hardware. Maintains stock and oversee stock room.
- Improve customer service, perception and satisfaction and solicits feedback from customers through follow up calls after service requests are completed..
- Maintaining inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Documenting systems, processes and procedures.
- Must be available for 24 x 7 on-call rotation. Weekend work may be required.
- Other as assigned.
Required: High School diploma or GED.
Licenses, certificates, etc.
Required: Driver license and a certificate in related discipline (i.e. ITIL, Microsoft Certification, etc.)
Work Related Skills and Experience:
Technical Skills :
Intermediate Windows XP, Windows 7, MS Office 2007 and MS Office 2010 work, VPN, Encryption, Anti-Virus and Problem Ticketing System skills are required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Helpdesk for both phone and desk side support.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve break/fix and configurations problems with PC/Laptops in a Windows XP, Windows 7 network environment.
- Experience with using a Trouble Ticket system
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and adapt to changes quickly in a fast moving environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule, weekends, holidays or on call as needed.
- Education- Associates Degree (Information Systems or Network)
- Has worked previously worked in the Help Desk position.
- Has worked in a professional environment when interacting with customers.
While performing the duties of this job, this employee will be occasionally climbing, crawling, crouching, reaching, overhead lifting, balancing, driving, traveling, pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying 1-100lbs. This employee will also be frequently reaching, walking, sitting, keying, standing and lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling 1-20lbs.
Work Environment :
This employee will constantly be in an indoor environment and occasionally hot and cold.
Healthfirst offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
Conditions of Employment: Employee must pass pre-employment screening which includes a background check and drug testing. Employee must present documentation to verify minimum of high school educational requirement.
- Basic Life and Accident Insurance
- Supplemental Life insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Buy-Up Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Reimbursement Accounts
- Healthfirst 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Commuter Savings Program
- Eligibility for Annual Bonuses
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Paid Candidate Referral Program
Disclaimer: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status .
Healthfirst - 10 months ago
If you want to be first in your field, it helps if your owners are first in theirs. Owned by some of the most prestigious hospitals in the...