Kelly IT Resources has opportunities for IT Help Desk Analysts for a client in Troy Michigan. This is an open ended contract. Kelly IT Resources is among the largest and most respected technology recruitment firms in the country.
All applicants are expected to have solid troubleshooting and strong customer interface skills, be able to provide ongoing communication on incident status, escalate to functional support teams as required, to advise supervisors of common-cause operational issues, and to contribute to the internal adoption and improvement of core Service Support processes based on the ITIL process framework.
First Call Resolution, Call Abandonment Rate, Average Speed to Answer, Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction Index, Service Level
About Kelly Services ®
- Candidate must have proficiency and the ability to troubleshoot, isolate, and resolve problems, with excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, advanced knowledge of computer systems (Windows, XP, MS Office), and knowledge of remote support tools (Altiris Agent and WebEx)
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems with personal computers, peripheral equipment, software applications, networks and other external devices
- Customer orientation and communication skills ? needs to be equally comfortable whether communicating by email or by phone
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience (IT Certifications such as CompTIA, HDI and Microsoft)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and a passion for customer care
- Strong written, verbal and organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Team player ? ability to work well in a close team environment, and work with remote team members using on-line chat services
- Experience being held accountable to specific targets and receiving/applying performance feedback
- Ability to work a flexible schedule hours per week
- User-level knowledge of computer technology
- The preferred candidate will have 1 year of Kelly Branch experience and/or technical support experience
- Knowledge of ITIL, Six Sigma, COPC, SOCAP, HDI, itSMF
- Bi-lingual in Spanish or French is a plus
- Some positions do require an MCP Certification
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download The Talent Project , a free iPad ® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Connect with us on ]]
Kelly founded the temporary staffing industry in 1946, and has maintained a leadership position through the years based on a valuable...