Kern Schools Federal Credit Union has been serving the community since 1938. We are currently looking for a level 1, 2 or 3 (DOE) Help Desk Technician to support our IT department and Credit Union staff.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and customer service skills as well as good troubleshooting and problem analysis skills. A minimum of two years of experience in IT support required. This experience should include the following:
- Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Scripting installations and other tasks.
- Familiarity with VDI.
- Phone and in-person support experience.
- Computer hardware support.
- Printer support experience.
- User account creation and deletion (AD as well as other software).
- New computer configurations.
- The shift will be Monday – Friday 9am to 6pm.
- Some Saturday and overtime work may be required.
A pre-hire background and credit check is required.