Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in Information Technology Solutions, Accelerated Learning Environments, Language & Intelligence Services, Electronic Security Systems, and Mission Support.
Trofholz has a potential opportunity for an experienced Help Desk Technician.
The professional will provide support to end users on a variety of issues. The Help Desk Technician will identify, research, and resolve technical problems. S/he will respond to telephone calls, email and personnel request for technical support. The Help Desk Technician will document, track, and monitor the problem to ensure a timely resolution. This position is seated on a Department of Defense located in San Diego, CA. An active clearance or the ability to obtain a US Government issued clearance is required.
- Diagnose and correct problems with computer hardware and software
- Network troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot Network Printers
- Replacement of peripheral devices
- Conduct training for end users
- Update and revise policies and procedures
- Working cooperatively with client on related network issues and firmware upgrades
- Building images for workstations and deploying
- Documenting work in trouble ticket and project management software
- Communicating with the end user and team members
- 3 years experience in diagnosing, repairing and installing computer systems and desktop support
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and concepts required
- Ability to multi-task, work with a team and follow procedures
- Strong written and oral communications skills are required
- A valid driver's license and current vehicle insurance are necessary
- Active clearance or the ability to obtain a government security clearance
- Ability to read and speak English
- Associate’s Degree in Applied Computing/Computer Science and / or MCP/MCSE certifications
- CompTIA A + CE, Network + CE, or Security+ CE certification
- Microsoft Operating System Certification
- HDI MCTS Support Center Analyst
- HDI Customer Service Representative
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- Previous experience with Blackberry support
About The Company:
Trofholz Technologies is an award-winning, multi-faceted company offering excellent career opportunities in a diverse, creative, and fast-paced work environment. Building a career with Trofholz means joining a team of diverse, talented, dedicated and innovative professionals committed to serving commercial and government technology needs.
To apply for this opportunity please make sure to visit us on the web @ www.trofholz.com and click the career tab or you can apply directly to our career center @ http://trofholz.com/who-we-are/join-our-team.html .
We have been able to reach a high level of technical excellence by committing to strong company values and key success strategies. The “Quality, Commitment, Creativity, and Integrity” adage known as the “QCCI Creed” is widely conveyed throughout the company and has been instrumental in the success of TTI. These core values have enabled TTI to develop a respectable company culture that is demonstrated in every client engagement
Trofholz represents excellence in all we do from hands on interaction with our clients implementing innovative solutions, to developing customized training and professional development programs for our employees. We are a fast-paced organization seeking team players who enjoy meeting challenges. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages combined with a fun and challenging work environment.
Trofholz offers comprehensive health and welfare plans which include:
- PPO or HMO Medical
- Dental PPO with national network of participating dentists
- Vision coverage at no cost to the employee
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employer Matched 401(k)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- 10 Paid holidays a year
Be More, Do More with Trofholz
Trofholz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and complies with all federal and state laws, regulations, and executive orders regarding affirmative action requirements and programs.
Trofholz Technologies - 17 months ago
Trofholz Technologies, Inc. is an innovative systems integrator and service provider with a solid performance reputation in five core areas:...