The Help Desk Technician is responsible for providing technical support to internal customers in alignment with corporate policy. The technician directly supports the Pax office location of approximately fifty users and provides remote assistance to remote users throughout the corporation.
Job duties include:
- Prioritizing, identifying, and resolving issues reported on desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and networked accessories
- Working with network administrator to resolve issues related to network infrastructure
- Maintenance of user accounts include the creation upon hire, removal upon termination, password resets, and updates as instructed by the Human Resources department
- Escalation of issues
- Extensive experience providing help desk and desktop support for Microsoft based clients in an enterprise environment
- Strong troubleshooting skills with Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Windows Server
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory and Group Policy administration
- Mobility support including iPhone and Android devices
- Associate degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT support
Zenetex LLC - 16 months ago
St. Mary's County Metropolitan Comm...
Southern Maryland Online
- 12 days ago