InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking Help Desk Technicians to work on a client site at Fort Gordon, GA. All Technicians must have a DoD TS/SCI level security clearance and be DOD 8570.01-M IAT certified. The Help Desk Technicians will provide technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software. They will also be responsible for providing Tier I and basic Tier II support to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. They must be able to work through all types Tier II issues with telephone assist and be capable of running an entire remote site by themselves with demanding customers in austere locations. Technicians must be able to load cryptographic keys and perform basic troubleshooting on many types of hardware.
- Requires 3 years of experience in a DOD classified environment with knowledge of cryptographic hardware, be familiar with network equipment, cabling, etc.
- Possess skills/knowledge of customer service skills related to working at a help desk and providing end-user support.
- Must be able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization through effective verbal and interpersonal skills.
InCadence is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- DOD 8570.01-M IAT certification required.
- TS/SCI security clearance is required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions - 6 months ago