ATI is seeking a Help Desk Specialist (HD) for its client in Tysons Corner, VA. Qualified candidates must have an active Top Secret with a Poly clearance.
The HD Specialist will provide basic Tier 1 support and problem resolution for technology products. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to, basic Tier 1 support and problem resolution for IT products, email creation/mail client configuration, training users on systems, resolving routine access issues, hardware/software use tracking, and input of data into customer databases. Other duties include maintaining records on customer requests and resolutions via Lotus Notes or other electronic database systems.
Candidates must have the following:
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or closely related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Twelve (12) months of progressively responsible experience in customer services, computer services, or access administration
- General understanding of Internet-based communications to include email and other communication technologies
- Basic knowledge of the customers’ standard operational environment, including (but not limited to) desktop hardware, software, web technologies, security guidelines, operating systems for the major environments, account management, telecommunications
- Basic understanding of website creation, deployment, web-mastering, O&M, and decommissioning
- Knowledge of commercial best practices for cyber security relating to business communications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to explain technical issues clearly and accurately to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of Security and Operational policies and procedures
- Experience using written communication via customer databases
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to changing priorities
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Automation Technologies, Inc. - 30+ days ago
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...