The Help Desk Technician provides end user support and training for all technology related issues and inquiries, coordinating with appropriate support departments when necessary. This position is additionally responsible for hardware deliveries, moves, installations and troubleshooting, as well as advanced software installations, upgrades and troubleshooting. |
- Ensure customer satisfaction during each step of the support process.
- Record request/issue and document steps taken in the Incident Management System.
- Collect needed information from end-user to properly document and troubleshoot problem
- Properly documents and routes non-Help Desk incidents to appropriate support team
- Provide timely feedback to end-users when problem is not resolved immediately
- Follow-up with customer before closing the case/ticket to verify successful resolution
- Maintain accurate records of hours worked
- Maintain clean and organized work and storage spaces used by the IT staff
- Help maintain security of IT facilities, equipment and access to information in accordance with IT policies and procedures
- Support the development and maintenance of the helpdesk knowledgebase
- Maintain an advanced understanding of current and emerging technologies
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education, certification and experience.
- One or more industry certifications from Comptia, Microsoft, Apple, or Cisco.
- 2+ years experience in a high-traffic customer service setting
- 2 years ago - save job
eviCore healthcare (eviCore) is a medical benefits management (MBM) company committed to making a positive impact in healthcare. Our...