Crossroads has an immediate opening for a full-time, HMG Service coordinator to provide service coordination for eligible children ages 0-3 and their families within the context of home, office and community-based settings, and as defined under Ohio Department of Health Help Me Grow rules and program policies.
- Acts a single point of program contact for carrying out the activities of service coordination.
- Explains activities in the HMG program to the parent/legal guardian before consent is sought.
- Provides the parent/guardian with a written copy of the Early Intervention Parents Rights in their native language.
- Assists the parent/legal guardian in gaining access to, and coordinating the provision of, needed Early Intervention services.
- Coordinates and completes the required child screenings, evaluations and assessments, as directed by HMG program rules and as assigned by supervisor.
- Facilitates the development, implementation and review of Individualized Family Service Plans.
- Coordinates, facilitates and monitors the timely receipt of services.
- Coordinates available funding sources for services in partnership with the family.
- Facilitates the development of transition plans for children exiting services.
- Maintains a valid Help Me Grow Service Coordinator Credential without lapse. Credentials shall be renewed every two calendar years from the date of the initial or most recent credential through the completion of a minimum of twenty (20) contact hours of training related to the role or target population of HMG.
- Maintains a valid Ohio Professional Development Registry Personal File and with all required training and verification information.
- Maintain all records within program and department standards.
- Facilitate the use of Wraparound Services as appropriate.
- Maintain 100% billable standard.
- Outcomes tracking as assigned.
- Participate in workshops and continuing education as assigned.
- Maintain First Aid/CPR (adult and child) and communicable diseases certifications.
- Actively participate in individual and group supervision and team meetings.
- Implement and comply with ODH program standards as applicable to HMG services.
- Provide direct service coverage to clients in the event of an emergency situation, or in the absence of the assigned service provider.
- Participate in team meetings, work groups, task forces or other general efforts that add value to the success of Crossroads.
- Perform additional activities as assigned by supervisor.