Progrexion Marketing is a progressive, marketing agency based in North Salt Lake, Utah. We offer a full range of marketing and technology services with an emphasis in online and direct response marketing. Progrexion is the exclusive marketer and technology provider for Lexington Law Firm, the leading Credit Report Repair and Consumer Advocacy law firm in the country. Progrexion looks for the very best people to add to its team; people that are excited to be in a dynamic environment, who love to be creative, and who strive for greatness. We are looking for a Help Desk Technicians to work various shifts ranging from 5:30 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday-Friday with the occasional weekend on call duty.
- Installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance and usability of desktop/laptop computers, printers, handheld/mobile devices, peripheral equipment and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Act as an escalation point for advanced or difficult help requests
- Troubleshooting issues with, desktops and notebooks including connectivity, blue screens, viruses, and printing for both on &off Site users.
- Android/iPhone/Windows wireless devices deployment and support
for mobile users who work at home, travel, or work from a remote office, using remote management tools.
- Respond to all end user support issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Remote and desk-side installation of various software packages, engineering tools, and patches.
- Use image software to apply Windows operating systems or perform backup images.
- Perform new hire user education.
- Manage and document work using the ticket management system.
- Recover data from hard disk drives and/or perform data migrations.
- Activate network ports and work with the networking team to troubleshoot port related issues.
- Troubleshoot network printer issues.
- Troubleshoot Remote Access (VPN, Citrix) account issues.
- Troubleshoot Windows domain account issues.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a Helpdesk and/or desktop support environment.
- Thorough understanding of Windows 7 and Windows 8 Operating Systems.
- Strong Hardware and software troubleshooting skills is a must.
- Excellent customer service skills to work effectively with clients
- Possess excellent organizational skills
- Must be professional, self-motivated, resourceful, flexible and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to set priorities and be flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot client-side MS Exchange problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot network port / wireless connectivity issues.
- Ability to follow through and document issues and resolutions
- Must be able to follow procedures and protocols as outlined by Senior Management.
- Certifications are a plus.
Apply for this job online
Refer a friend to this job
Progrexion Holdings Inc - 7 months ago