AXIOM is a premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA/EDI and ICD-10 needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
AXIOM is looking to hire a full-time Provider Product Client Support person for our Northern Phoenix, AZ office. The ideal candidate will have a skilled technical background serving a high clientele within a call center environment. The candidate will work directly with the support and sales team providing technical support to our customers.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Operate at a "Tier II" level.
- Provide technology support and training for Healthcare eCommerce products.
- Respond to incoming questions by phone and email in a timely and accurate manner.
- Enter calls into SalesForce ticketing system, evaluate and prioritize tickets, resolve or escalate tickets as required, and follow-up with customers.
- Track all customer contacts.
- Become knowledgeable of common problem/inquiry types and be able to provide immediate solutions.
- Develop new solutions to frequently occurring problems.
- Work on special projects as needed and meet deadlines and goals.
- Prepare for new releases and rollouts to anticipate customer inquiries.
- Resolve 60% or higher of calls while on the first call with the customer
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skillsTwo years of college level course work in Computer Science, or Health Management Information Systems or a similar Healthcare related curriculum.
- Must be Customer Service Oriented. At least one year working as a Customer Support Analyst in a busy technology call center, or equivalent field support experience. Should be familiar with desktop operating systems, basic computer hardware, local area networks, and troubleshooting workstation software applications.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced environment. Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, occasionally in urgent situations.
- Possess strong analysis, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with HIPAA EDI (version 5010) or any programming/scripting experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a Physician office or Hospital setting is a plus.
- Display dependable, punctual, and professional demeanor
Axiom Systems - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...