Responsible for providing 1st level technical support and problem resolution, primarily via phone, for all CDPHP employees and various external entities. This position is responsible for troubleshooting issues with all enterprise technology platforms and applications, responding promptly to customer needs and service requests, and meeting departmental SLA’s. The Helpdesk Analyst is expected to work independently to identify, evaluate and recommend modifications to CDPHP’s production environment with the goal of improving the overall stability and performance of CDPHP’s technical environment. The Helpdesk Analyst will perform basic system maintenance and will act as a resource for other engineering staff in the department as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications, engineering, computer science or related work experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience troubleshooting Microsoft desktop, operating systems, and application issues required.
- Minimum 2 years experience resolving issues in a complex multi-operating system environment required.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner by gathering and analyzing information skillfully to resolve and prevent the reoccurrence of the issue at hand required.
- HMO or health related industry preferred.
Salary Grade: 14