SADA Systems, Inc. is a global leader in cloud computing solutions and IT consulting. As a platform-neutral provider, SADA works closely with leaders in the cloud computing industry developing innovative business solutions and implementing cutting edge technologies.
Named amongst INC Magazine 5000 America’s fastest growing 5 years straight, and Ranked Top 20 in Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, SADA’s innovation, partnerships and experience give you the opportunity to stay ahead of the technology curve. Located in the heart of NOHO arts district, we offer an exciting and challenging place to work!
What you'll be doing:
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have:
- Assigns, and directs work and establishes priorities; coordinates efforts to expedite workflow and ensure work is completed in a timely fashion and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Monitor performance metrics to measure helpdesk effectiveness and productivity
- Monitor productivity and quality, and maintain optimal staffing at all times to ensure that services level agreements are met as agreed upon.
- Point of contact for client escalations and operational issues
- Develop team effectiveness through coaching, communication, motivation and mentoring
- Build and motivate a strong and cohesive team that is customer-focused and possesses the technical competence to deliver services that meet or exceed the needs of the organization.
- Project Management
- Identify/ scope/ sell projects relating to infrastructure refreshes, new office setup, office moves, etc.
- Work with third party vendors to provide solutions for clients
- Manage field engineer dispatch
- Ultimate escalation point for all support related issues
- Ensure internal users support needs are addressed
Why you'll love working at SADA:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT
- 5+ years as Helpdesk Manager (leading Tier 1 and Tier 2 IT suport groups)
- 5+ years operating systems experience (Windows, Mac, Unix, or Linux)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers license.
- Must be comfortable interacting with staff at all levels.
- Professional, courteous, and service-oriented.
- Punctual, dependable and reliable.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience, highly competitive plus performance-based incentives.
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- You'll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K matchin and more
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, frequent company lunches, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
SADA Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for YOU.
SADA Systems, Inc., an information technology consulting, outsourcing, and development firm founded in 2000. SADA works with its primary...