Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Tier 1 help desk duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering the help desk phone and responding to trouble tickets sent via email to the help desk group email.
- Validating each S&T IT request with a personal follow-up visit (phone call or email) by an S&T IT representative.
- Opening and closing S&T IT trouble tickets and managing status locally. All trouble tickets/requests will be documented using the S&T-provided tool which is currently Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM).
- Monitoring SCSM queues for open/pending tickets.
- Coordinating with IT organizations, internal and external to DHS, to resolve issues quickly.
- Providing enhanced customer service and response times.
- Providing priority service to appropriate S&T personnel.
- Providing S&T IT-related move support within S&T headquarters and the remote laboratories.
- Providing asset management services and support.
- Refining and improving the S&T service desk process in order to provide the most efficient and productive service possible to the S&T community
- Providing reports for help desk statistics, including weekly help desk statistics.
The candidate must have 1-2 years of experience providing help desk support for IT customer support issues including but not limited to VPN, encryption (BitLocker, Mobil Armor), account creation, workstation deployment, and imaging;
- Experience with messaging systems, collaboration software, application-based firewall and proxy servers, and operating systems;
- Experience with RSA SecureID software, hardware, authorization, and deploying software tokens on mobile devices
- Experience with uninterruptable power supply (UPS) management systems including APC ISX Power Management Solutions
- Experience creating and deploying operating system images for servers and workstation customers customized to organizational operational and IT security requirements.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
- Associate Degree in a technical field or higher.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Applicant must have an active Secret Clearance.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Citizant - 8 months ago