Provides courteous, professional preparation of beverages for guests and Beverage Servers. Prepares high quality beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, to order upon request. Takes orders and serves guests at bar according to Loews Standards and all Local and State legal guidelines. Monitors guest to ensure safety.
Required Skills & Experience:
* One + years experience as Bartender in a high volume, upscale Hotel or free standing Lounge environment
* Thorough knowledge of alcoholic beverages, cocktail recipes, preparation methods, glassware, equipment and service; legal aspects of alcoholic beverage service (TIPS Certified or ability to obtain)
* Exceptional guest service skills
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to stand stoop, bend and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively during entire shift
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays