The Acute Hemodialysis Coordinator is an expert Nephrology RN responsible for delivery of renal Replacement Therapies to adult hospitalized patients with renal failure. The Coordinator works collaboratively with the nurse manager and participates in program development.
- Graduate from an accredited Baccalaureate, Associate or Diploma school of nursing required. BSN desirable
- Minimum of 3 years Nephrology nursing experience.
- NYS license as a Registered Professional nurse
- CDN or CNN required within 1 year from date of hire
- ACLS required
- Walking, standing, squatting, bending, pushing equipment down halls, on and off elevators, lifting
- Ability to work a variable schedule which could be longer some days and shorter other days
- On call rotation required
- Category 1 work environment
Bassett Healthcare - 30+ days ago
Bassett Healthcare offers a nine-month professional development program for newly hired graduate registered nurses in Acute Care. The Nursin...