Kelly Services is currently seeking a highl level
professional to provide executive support.
Please see the job duties below:
involve contact and exposure to highly confidential
- Performs administrative duties, which will often
materials and information.
meetings and makes travel arrangements and manages
- International travel arrangements
- Manages complex and global schedules; schedules
- Accountable for Sr Staff and other department meeting
input on short- and long-term forecasting. Reviews
- Preparation of annual department budget; provides
monthly budget reports.
budgets against requisitions..
- Prepares and maintains PO spreadsheets to monitor
presentations; assists in presentation building
- Prepares correspondence, spreadsheet reports and
Education & Experience Requirements
- Ad hoc projects, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8-10 years of related experience and/or training or
working in an office environment supporting senior
medical device company
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology,
and/or medical conferences.
- This position may require limited travel to meetings
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company
headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to
more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills
including office services, accounting, engineering,
information technology, law, science, marketing, light
industrial, education, health care and home care. Kelly
Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Code : 157601
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
% of Travel Required : No Travel
Kelly Services - 2 years ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...