This is the most successful company you've never heard of. Their customers are the biggest companies on the planet and their technology is part of the backbone of a huge portion of the global economy. Their experienced engineering team builds complex systems that are scalable, redundant and reliable.
This posting is for a full-time permanent position in the greater Boston area. Only those who are authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered. Please, no consulting companies, outsourcing or off-shore firms.
- Senior engineers with experience in building cutting edge and complex systems.
- Someone willing to be hands on and work in a flat engineering organization where you will be self-motivated and self-managed.
- Someone who can work well with others and can be a subject matter expert on high volume, complex systems (transaction systems, financial systems, trading, realtime systems, AI, machine learning, parallel computing, expert systems, distributed systems, etc).
- Strong programming skills in any higher level language (Java, C++, C#, etc.)
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent, advanced degrees a plus.
Learn more about us at www.incendia.com .
Please visit our web page for a complete listing of open positions. New positions are added regularly.
All contact with Incendia Partners is private and confidential.
For over 10 years Incendia Partners has been specializing in the placement of software and IT professionals for leading companies in the greater Boston area. As a testament to our success, we were named by Inc. Magazine as one of America's 500 fastest growing companies for 3 straight years.
Why work with us? We focus on working with each individual to find what it is they are looking for. We take the time to listen to your needs and interests and to understand your goals. In addition, our combined 70 years in the software industry provides you with the contacts and expertise to help you complete your job search faster.