Job Summary: Liaison between Bryant & Stratton College and High Schools. Responsible for recruitment and retention of qualified students through the demonstrated use of a consultative needs based selling approach. The representative is responsible for building relationships both internally and externally with the specific intent of improving leads, conversion, enrollment, and retention. The representative will also coordinate the activities of campus personnel to insure maximum success in the enrollment process.
Principal Job Functions:
1. Manage a high school territory for the Amherst Campus of Bryant & Stratton College.
2. Actively support recruitment of traditional students through scheduling and conducting workshops in priority high schools to primarily senior classes to secure and qualify leads.
3. Consistently perform complete and timely sales activity to include lead generation, telemarketing, appt setting, interviewing, enrolling, and follow-up.
4. Achieve new senior lead generation goals monthly and annually.
5. Visit all high schools in an assigned territory to update literature and meet with guidance staff.
6. Maintain positive relations with counselors, teachers, and administration at each school.
7. Attend college fairs, consortium visits (both traditional and adult).
8. Secure referrals and generate leads from all internal and external sources (alumni, students, etc).
9. Participate in on and off campus activities targeted to improving student retention and graduation rates.
10. Conduct prospecting phone calls and respond to incoming calls necessary to recruit and enroll qualified students.
11. Follow up with students who have applied, ensuring that admissions requirements are met and financial aid paperwork is completed.
12. Actively participate in influencer related activities to increase campus visibility, leads, and referrals.
13. Provide support to improve services to the student and increase campus retention and graduation rates.
14. Prepare and maintain accurate records and complete all paperwork in a timely manner.
15. Coordinate all necessary internal resources / personnel to improve enrollment results.
16. Follow up and enroll former students
17. Recruitment of Veterans and active duty students
18. Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Experience
1. Advanced academic training, Bachelor’s degree preferred
2. One to two years’ prior experience in sales/recruiting
3. Past/current participation in community organizations (s).
4. Demonstrated proficiency in personal computer skills
5. Prior selling in consultative needs based system preferred
6. Demonstrated ability to work in a team based sales environment
Competencies and Skills
1. Time Management
2. Sales Effectiveness
3. Interpersonal communication
4. Public Speaking
5. Team Orientation
6. Product Knowledge
7. Problem Solving
Bryant & Stratton College - 12 months ago