Camelot Excel Academy is excited about opening a new school in partnership with the Chicago Public Schools in the Englewood area. This accelerated program will address the growing problem of overage under credit and at risk high school students.
Camelot is recruiting academic professionals to be part of our exciting start up team.
We are currently accepting applications for our Special Education Teacher positions.
Our Teachers are responsible for designing and providing instruction in accordance with curriculum planning and timing guidelines. Teachers also conduct frequent and appropriate assessments to determine student understanding. Works well with other instructional staff, support staff and administration with a focus on producing favorable academic outcomes and a positive school climate.
Education, experience and role qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Current Illinois LBS1Type 10 Teacher Certification
- One year experience working with at-risk youth preferred
- Proven ability and working knowledge with Microsoft software applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and supervisory skills preferred
Camelot offers a complete benefit package including: medical, dental, vision short term disability, tuition reimbursement, company paid life insurance and long term disability and a 401k plan and several paid holidays. Camelot is an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online at www.camelotforkids.org.