The Salesforce Foundation is committed to and focused on increasing the effectiveness of the global social sector and higher education through our unique 1% / 1% / 1% model. To achieve this goal, we are building a Social Enterprise to deliver Salesforce.com ’s world class CRM and technology platform solutions to the Non-profit and Higher Education markets.
Recognized in 2010 as one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For” we are seeking an experienced, quota carrying sales performer who is looking to focus their skills to drive the effective use of technology for social benefit. The Account Executive is responsible for energetically championing Salesforce's solutions to a higher education vertical.
Development of a strategic sales plan to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested higher ed prospects.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within the assigned higher ed accounts.
- Consulting with and advising large, strategic Salesforce.com higher ed customers resulting in increased adoption, success and enterprise wide deployments.
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events.
- Track record of success (4+ years) in CRM or related business application sales (Large Enterprise experiences a plus).
- Detailed knowledge of and, passion for, Cloud Computing applications (hands on experience with Salesforce, Force.com and AppExchange offerings preferred).
- Strong technical background.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive experience with web based conferencing tools such as Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- A passion for Non-profit work.
- Bachelors or University Degree required.
Would you like to apply to this job?
Apply for the Higher Education Account Executive, Field Sales, Salesforce Foundation position