Highway Engineer is responsible for field coordination and implementation of highway design elements including preparation of plans, specifications and estimates.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for technical elements of highway engineering projects.
- Preparation of contract documents including Plans, Specifications and Estimates.
- Coordination with client, subconsultants, other disciplines and the public.
- Prepare comprehensive engineering reports.
- Provide expertise in geometric design, safety engineering, drainage and grading, signage and striping, maintenance of traffic and construction cost estimating.
- Additional related assignments as required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering and 5+ years experience in highway design. Strong knowledge of PennDOT & PTC policies and procedures. Proficient in MicroStation, Inroads and other highway engineering software. Excellent writing and communication skills. Pennsylvania PE license preferred
T.Y. Lin International - 14 months ago
T.Y. Lin International Group is a global, multi-disciplinary engineering services firm recognized for solving some of the most significant...