About Perfect Smile Dental Care:
We are a patient-focused practice with a full dedication to quality patient care. We offer a dynamic working environment, state of the art technology, and exceptional patient care.
As a part of our dental team, you will enjoy a positive, peak performance culture and a mission of success that will enable you to flourish professionally and personally.
To glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us. To serve others through delivering exceptional dental care services.
It's not about a job. Nor simply about a career. It's about growing, learning and building. It's about making our personal impact in the world. Fulfilling our potential each and everyday. It's about making our dreams real through serving.
For "each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others". That's what Perfect Smile Dental Care is about -- Serving.
We're located in sunny Northern California in the city of Santa Clara, 30 minutes from Stanford University. Our 2 locations are both in the center of Silicon Valley high tech companies: Intel, Yahoo, Google, McAffee, etc. We're are also minutes from the new 49ers stadium that is being built.
You can enjoy a gorgeous day exploring San Francisco, or a trip to the beach, skiing, hiking, all within driving distance.
For our address visit www.PerfectSmileSanJose.com
You can also learn more about our team through this video:
We will train you on the latest procedure and techniques, e..g paperless charting, taking intra-oral camera and digital x-ray, etc.
- We’re looking to hire a Dental Assistant (DA or RDA) immediately
- We're looking for some one with exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Responsibilities include :
- Assist Doctor with procedures such as crowns, bridges, fillings, ortho, etc - Take x-ray, set up room, sterilize instruments
- Excellent customer service skills, and willingness to learn
- Good computer skills are required -
Your inquiry will be kept strictly confidential
- Our office is growing and expanding - This is an excellent opportunity to learn from the best team and to advance your career.
- Minimum of 1 year dental experience is required -Excellent pay, benefits, and performance bonus will be offered to the right candidate.