- Monitor guest arrivals and departures
- Maintain guest confidentiality
- Protect facility assets while minimizing liabilities
- Recognize potential security concerns
- Provide discreet security needs for high end guests
- Must be 21 or over
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Valid NY Security Unarmed Guard License
- Experience in 4/5 star properties / Hospitality/Concierge experience
- CPR/AED Certified (preferred)
- Prepared to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
- Be able to read and write in English
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Maintain company's professional standards
COMPENSATION: +$10/hour, weekly pay
- Health insurance offered to employees working full time for 6 months.
- Paid days off for all employees working full time for 1 year.
After your resume is submitted, it will be reviewed to ensure that the requirements stated above are met, and you will be contacted via phone and/or email. Please provide valid contact information and the best time to reach you. Scheduled interviews will be held in midtown.
There are NO FEES associated with this job opportunity.
IPS Hospitality - 15 months ago
IPS is a rapidly growing security firm based in the NY-metro area. We are seeking hospitality security professionals to join our team and...