LRS Consulting Services is looking for a Hogan Developer for a long term project or contract to hire position with our client in Kansas City MO. This is a high-profile position that will allow your skills to shine! LRS has over 25 years of consulting experience providing a variety of technology consulting to our customers alone and in partnership with others. LRS was ranked as number 199 in 2008 Software Magazine 500 listing.
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com. Visit us online at www.LRS.com.
- Complete the analysis of existing Hogan RPM Analysis IBM VSAM customized implementation to drive development and implementation of system improvement and optimizations. Specifically, RPM as primary and Hogan DDA Statementing systems as secondary.
- Gain an in depth understanding of our current RPM and DDA Statement implementation
- Complete analysis of original Umbrella/PAS implementation/customization vs. leading practices
- Have close interaction with Business System Analysts and Business partners in identification and implementation of RPM and other Hogan module enhancements
- The development and support of RPM data cleansing and data integrity efforts
- Primary support of existing RPM systems for resolution of production incidents
- Assigned other duties in co-support of general Hogan environment and applications
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or citizenship status.
At Least 7 years of IT Experience
At least 5 years of development experience with Hogan Software
At least 4 years of experience with release management in a Hogan environment
This position is not eligible for benefits.
This position is: Contract to Hire
Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job