Provides "World Class" Member Service by surprising and delighting our members every day. Creates feature displays that maximize gross margin dollars. Uses visual merchandising presentation to drive sales. Maintains unit integrity and pricing accuracy to prevent waste. Maintains ordering for maximum sales potential. Trains and coaches direct reports.
• Ensures customer care and selling are #1 priority
• Possesses knowledge of the store, services and location of merchandise and tours area of responsibility and maintains visual appeareance of department
• Makes eye contact, smiles and greets all customers that come within 10 feet and demonstrates “take the customer to the merchandise” policy and assists in handling and solving customer needs, issues or complaints
• Demonstrates good use of Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) by applying sensors on designated items and ensuring tags are deactivated as goods are sold
• Ensures that promotional programs and Ads are maintained, signed and replenished for the entire event or ad
• Ensures that all pricing, signing and display guidelines are followed
• Ensures that layouts are set and labeled and unit integrity verified upon completion of layout
• Promotes the use of our credit card, Smart Plans, Replacement Plans, Shop Your Way Rewards and add-on sales
• Meets or exceeds the daily and hourly sales goals established for the Home Appliance department
• Completes the Counter Detail Program per the weekly schedule
• Uses visual merchandising presentation to drive sales and maximize gross margin dollars
• Maintains unit integrity and pricing accuracy to prevent waste
• Keeps up to date on product knowledge, trends and sesonality that impacts assortment and merchandising
• Performs other duties as assigned
Sears, Roebuck and Co. hasn't outgrown the mall scene, but it's spending more time in other places. Beyond its 840 US mall-based stores,...