Heart Center & Vascular Services
Cardiac And Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Medical Weight Loss
Surgical Weight Loss
Programs and Services
Women's and Children's
Labor and Delivery
Mother & Baby Unit
Behavioral Health Services
Diabetes Self Management
Health and Fitness
Home Health Care
Services and Resources
Transitional Care Unit
About Us / Locations
Tobacco Free Policy
CRMC - East Building Map
CRMC - West Building Map
Wellington Medical Center
Careers and Opportunities
Hospice Volunteer Opportunities
Patients and Visitors
Prescription Drug Assistance
Home Away From Home
Making a Gift
Physician Speciality List
It has been determined that you are currently running a "Popup Blocker". In order to continue, please allow this site from within your "Popup
Send this job to a friend
Home Care Aide Scheduler
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center
Cheyenne Home Health Admin
High School graduate or equivalent required
Works under the supervision of the Home Care Manager. Is responsible for scheduling of clients and employees, maintains accurate client and employee schedules and reassigns as necessary. Assists with clerical and medical record duties to maintain smooth operation of the Home Care Services Department.
1. Schedules home health aides and other non-professional staff, taking into account the client/family time specific needs, matching skill level of employee to needs of the client, working closely with the Home Care Manager to ensure the “best fit.” Maintains accurate employee schedules. Schedules new clients appropriately. Adheres to all contract and Medicare specifications for frequency of visits as established by the client’s case manager.
2. Reports all changes in client status to the Home Care Manager/Administrator.
3. Investigates client/family/employee scheduling problems as indicated in a timely manner and records accurately. Refers unusual problems with clients/families or employees to the Home Care Manager/Administrator.
4. Serves as Horizons Point of Care super-user.
5. Orders office supplies and all forms for Cheyenne Home Care. Orders and keeps track of all cell phones for Home Care staff.
6. Cross trains as PERS, secretary/receptionist, and data entry and fills in as needed.
7. Assists with filing all clinical documentation without error. Updates scheduler, enters verbal orders, notes, and supervisory visits into the computer.
8. Generates on-call schedules.
9. Trains staff on Pyxis Unit. Orders supplies for Pyxis Unit.
10. Acquires a minimum of 5 contact hours or 0.5 CEU’s annually. Attends business office meetings. Attends mandatory hospital in-services. Attends staff meeting.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills to positively interact with patients, patients’ families, visitors, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize when given multiple tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines.
- Hand/eye coordination and finger dexterity are necessary for clerical work of office.
- Ability to work in an organized manner and adapt to a varied routine of office work.
- Computer knowledge
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS Home Health training preferred
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Current Wyoming driver’s license and auto insurance
- One year office/clerical experience
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
back to top
Event Calendar Take Our Virtual Tour Download our Current Community Newsletter
214 East 23rd Street
The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) is the benefits division of the Department of Veterans Affairs. The VBA provides benefits divided...