At Addus HealthCare, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We recognize and appreciate how important you are and the value you bring to our clients and our company.
We currently have Full-time and Part-time positions available for Home Care Aides in the following locations:
Twisp/Winthrop and Bridgeport/Brewster!!
As an Addus Home Care Aide, you will:
- Follow a care plan for the client and report on completed tasks
- Assist with personal care (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Provide routine house cleaning
- Assist with meal preparation
- Transport client to doctor’s office, grocery store and other essential errands
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications (no administering or measuring)
- As part of the client’s Health Care Team, a Home Care Aide must observe and report any changes in client’s condition
- Promote our positive image in the community as the leading home care provider
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a state and nationwide fingerprint criminal background check
- Must be able to successfully complete approved 70 hours of Home Care Aide training
- Must be able to obtain WA state Home Care Aide certification
- Reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance is required
- Must be able to provide three references (2 professional and 1 personal)
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for others
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
- Union Membership will be required
- Familiar with and comfortable using a cell phone
We offer competitive pay rates and a n outstanding work environment!
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Addus HomeCare is there for those who need in-home personal and medical care services. Doing business through subsidiary Addus HealthCare,...