Full Time Home Care Manager
Signature Services - 135 Silver Lane #200 - Eugene,OR 97404
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully growing a home care business or home care entities. This individual will be educated in healthcare, highly motivated, have sales and marketing experience, and a do-whatever-it-takes attitude. Preferred experience in either home care management or managing experience in other health care fields.
The job description is as follows: Supervises quality, supportive care to assigned clients in their place of residence. Conducts assessments of client’s needs; establishes the plan of care after an assessment of the client’s needs; supervises all home care staff. Acts as a liaison to clients. Recruits, interviews and trains all levels of Home Care staff.
In addition, here are some of the essential functions for this position:
1. Implementation and maintenance of written current policies and procedures necessary to direct the administrative, personnel, and client care operations of the agency. Perform all Human Resources functions.
2. Ensure the provision of safe and appropriate services in accordance with written service plans;
3. Ensure that all individuals providing services for the agency meet the qualification, orientation, competency, training, and education requirements in the rules; conducts training;
4. Ensure that personnel and client care practices are consistent with the agency's written policies and procedures.
5. Ensure that client care assignments are based on the caregiver's abilities, skills, and competence;
6. Ensure that agency does not accept or retain clients for whom it does not have the capabilities or resources to provide services;
7. Ensure the timely internal investigation of complaints, grievances, accidents, incidents, medication or treatment errors, and allegations of abuse or neglect involving individuals providing services for the agency.
8. Ensure the timely reporting of allegations of abuse or neglect to the appropriate authority which includes but is not limited to the Department of Human Services or local law enforcement agency.
9. Performs case supervision visits on all patients in assigned client’s homes at least every 3 months.
Who is Signature?
- Competitive pay
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Long Term Disability
- 128 hours of PTO!!!
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan with Matching
Signature is a leading provider of Home Health, Hospice and Home Care in Oregon and Washington. We specialize in providing Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Language Pathology, along with Nursing for patients in their home or home setting.
What Sets Signature Apart?
Wish you could go back to a time when it was all about the patients? When giving all you had was rewarded, appreciated, and felt so satisfying? There is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team, and your colleagues. At Signature, we know this feeling. It’s a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day-just like you. We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our clinicians is key to our success!
Signature - 21 months ago