Home Health Aide Opportunities!
Steward Home Care has exciting employment opportunities available for Per Diem Home Health Aides to work in and around the Ayer , MA area.
Come and join our strong multidisciplinary team where our mission finds expression and is animated by the core values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Part of your responsibilities as a Home Health Aide include:
- Assists patients of various ages and functional levels in meeting their personal care and rehabilitative needs.
- Maintains communication with scheduler in regards to changing patient conditions and patient schedules.
- Administers care within the regulated scope of practice.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills. This candidate will also have the ability to work in a team environment as well as be able to demonstrate responsibility for self direction. Candidate must have the following:
- Successful completion of 75 hours of documented Home Health Aide Training or equivalent and achieved a score of not less than 80% in each area of the Home Care Aide Competency exam.
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Competitive pay rates
Benefits: Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401K Plans
Education: tuition reimbursement, paid in-services
Generous paid time off, holiday pay
Rewards and Recognition Program
Our Exceptional Quality Care Begins With You! For immediate consideration please contact Lisa Goncalves at (781) 551-5717 , fax (781)551-5627 email your resume to Lisa.Goncalves@steward.org
Steward Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job