Marketstar's sister company Create currently has an opportunity available for a Home Electronics Product Specialist who will be responsible for execution of the strategies and tactics at a local market level driving sell-through, maintaining display hygiene, and resolving in-store issues.
The Home Electronics Product Specialist also manages the relationship at the stores (store manager, merchandising manager, install manager, service manager, consumers, etc.) to ensure the client’s goals are met. This person is required to provide top quality, detail oriented attention to client products. The Home Electronics Product Specialist will offer a thorough understanding of the product line to the consumers and store associates. This role will require flexibility in schedule and responsibilities to increase sell-through and gain market share which can include facilitating in-store activities to optimize sales and visual merchandising, schedule and conduct formal and informal training of store teams regarding product knowledge and sales skills, assisted selling events, and have the ability to conduct client events when needed.
• Face-to-Face Training – Train in-store sales associates and managers in both formal and informal settings on the features and benefits of Client’s products
• Formal Training – Train large groups of people in a formal presentation setting, demonstrating and effectively communicating features and benefits of Client products
• Data Capture – Collect and report visit data as well as competitive data in electronic call reports
• Territory Management – Coordinate all aspects of Client’s in-store presence, including sales calls, training, assisted-selling hours and special event schedule planning
• Event Support – Coordinate demo days, specialized training, assisted-selling hours and special event schedule planning
• Merchandising – Be responsible for maintaining and repairing client product displays, ensuring client products are set to plan-o-gram, gaining commitments for increased shelf share.
• Vehicles – Meet maintenance requirements and standards of company-owned vehicles
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience preferred
• At least one year experience selling in the retail channel required
• Must have previous experience selling consumer electronics products
• Experience working with National Retail stores preferred
• Maintain a strong knowledge of retail business, execution and products
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Ability to complete multiple store visits daily
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven time management and organizational skills
• Must be able to work varying schedules at different times of the year to include nights and weekends
• Manage part-time representatives as business dictates
• Ability to travel 50% to 70%
Create does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Create does business.
MarketStar - 17 months ago
Founded in 1988, MarketStar Corporation has established its authority in strategic outsourced sales and marketing solutions, go-to-market...