To secure a positive shopping experience for our Customers through the use of effective selling skills and utilization of tools to satisfy customer needs to position IKEA as the best home furnishing store.
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your main tasks will include:
• Provide visitors with a positive shopping experience by ensuring customer service standards are met or exceeded
• Ensure merchandise is presented according to IKEA standards and is properly labeled and signed
• Understand the IKEA concept to achieve Commercial Review Standards and ensure that Sales competence is secured throughout your area of responsibility.
• Ensure your area of responsibility provides visitors with a positive shopping experience by: looking through the eyes of the customer; sharing product benefits and information; ensuring the ease of shopping and instant gratification and meeting the IKEA Basic Merchandising standards everyday, throughout the day with visual display's, general routines and housekeeping of the highest standard.
• Maximize efficiency within your area of responsibility without impacting levels of service to the customer or safety standards.
• Maximize sales opportunities through implementing the IKEA Concept and supporting the customer in their understanding of how to effectively use the mechanical sales system.
• Support all marketing and in-store activities utilizing these as an opportunity to proactively drive sales in your area of responsibility.
• Support your manager through the efficient handling of stock and effective recovery
• Support the Self Serve Manager to secure the safe storage of our products within the Self Serve Area to ensure the safety of our visitors and co-workers.
• Support and develop co-operation with fellow co-workers specifically within your own function, Com & In and Logistics teams, through working closely together, sharing knowledge and showing understanding of each others responsibilities in order to present the range in the most commercially profitable way; reflecting our range priorities, low price profile and unique offer
• Adhere to inventory control procedures and security policies
• Demonstrate a good understanding of policies, routines and procedures within your area of responsibility.
• Communicate to managers any customer issues/concerns that cannot be resolved
• Promote a safe working environment for fellow co-workers, customer and visitors by reporting any safety hazards, concerns or ideas for improvement. YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include: GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Additional Information :
We are filling part time positions for 12 up to 20 hours per week in the following departments: Textiles and Cookshop. Must have open availability on nights and weekends.
Since its founding in 1943, IKEA has offered a wide range of home furnishings and accessories of good design and function, at prices so low...