Medical Recovery Systems, Inc. is a growing, dynamic, tri-state leader in healthcare accounts receivable management. We currently have openings for outstanding, dependable candidates with Home Health, DME and Infusion billing experience. The successful candidate will have a high level of proficiency and at least 2 years of experience/ knowledge in the following areas:
- Obtaining authorization and eligibility
- Knowledge and understanding of CMNs
- Medical terminology
- Insurance Verification and Follow-up
The successful candidate is required to have a Bachalors of Science Degree in Health Administration, Accounting or Business. Along with, the above years of working experience.
- Processing electronic claims
- HMO/PPO billing procedures
- Third party reimbursements
- Knowledge and understanding of EOB and HCFA forms
- Analyzing and rectifying claims issues
- Knowledge and understanding of CPT and HCPC codes
We offer outstanding compensation, a drug free work environment, and a benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, PTO, 401(k) with match and more!
For consideration to become a part of the Medical Recovery Systems team, please send your resume with salary requirements to:
Medical Recovery Systems, Inc.
Attn. Recruitment Coordinator
3372 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45225
Fax: (513) 487-7221
CareerBuilder - 6 months ago