Home Health Aide Caregiver
At CareSense we are only as good as our Caregivers.
Our extraordinary Caregivers provide quality Home Care assistance, bringing much relief and quality of life for our patients and their families.
A Certified HHA or CNA is needed to help service our Patients. Assists with activities of daily living, personal care and companionship. Performs frequent transfers and lifting, dressing, bathing, grooming and feeding for all assigned patients. Doctor appointment escort, grocery shopping, errands. Social interaction and activities.
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a Home Health Aide program or CNA program
- Minimum 6 months of home health experience required
- Current CPR certification preferred
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray will be required
- Background check will be required
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Empathy for the needs of the client
- Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents a
- positive public image.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to express spoken and/or written ideas in English
- Works as a team member
- Ensures confidentiality and security of the client's medical information
CareSense Home Health provides superb home health services, including nursing, therapy, social services, and health aides.
We are committed to quality care, sensitivity, and patient satisfaction. Our goal is to improve our patients'' health and
quality of life with professionalism and respect.
To learn more about our company please visit our website at http://www.caresensehc.com