BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced Home Health Aide for a Part-Time opportunity performing home care visits for our Raleigh, NC office. This office services adult and geriatric clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Wake County, NC. Prior home care experience is required. As a home care Home Health Aide, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability - our core values. With more than 250 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
• Certified Home Health Aide in the State of North Carolina.
• A minimum of one year of recent work experience as Home Health Aide.
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
• Strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and problem solving skills.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
• Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
• Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
• Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
• Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence and reliability.
• Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration, or contact Jill Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com . We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Bayada - 9 months ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...