Come explore the exciting opportunity to contribute within a growing organization! Pathways Home Health & Hospice is celebrating over 35 years of service in the Greater Bay Area and has an immediate opening. We are currently accepting applications for a dedicated Home Health Aide that will provide personal care, home hygiene services and other therapeutic services.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Home Health Aide provides in-home personal care and therapeutics services to Home Health patients. Personal care services may include assisting a patient in bathing needs, skin care, nail care, backrub, oral hygiene, linen changes, assisting with ambulation devices, toileting activities, assisting with feeding patient; maintaining safe kitchen and bathroom; monitoring of vital signs and assist patient/family as specified by case manager or supervisor. Therapeutic services may include assisting patients with exercises or range of motion programs that have been prescribed and taught by the appropriate team member. The ideal candidate provides feedback to the case manager or primary care team regarding patient status and additional needs of the individual or family. They are required to communicate effectively in regards to scheduling visits, changes, or issues. He or she must also assist with the orientation of other providers, such as new nurses, therapists, social workers, spiritual care counselors and any office staff. This individual also performs other duties as assigned consistent with skills and training for this position in alignment with the goals and mission of Pathways Home Health & Hospice.
The work week for this position is Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 5pm with hours to flex to 6:30am start if needed to assist Hospice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Must be Certified Home Health Aide
- Recent experience providing personal care to patients/clients, preferred
- Current California driver's license and automobile insurance with the minimum Bodily Injury Liability Insurance coverage per agency policy
- Current CPR certification-American Heart Association “BLS Health Care Provider” required upon renewal
- Telemonitoring experience required.
There are several ways to apply for this job:
We will contact you if your qualifications best meet our requirements for a position we have available.
- Click the link in the Options Section below to apply on-line.
- Email your resume to: email@example.com
- Fax: 408-730-8700
- Mail your resume: 585 North Mary Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085 Attn: Human Resources Dept.
- Drop into one of our offices
- Download the Pathways employment application form and email, fax or mail it to us.
Pathways - 17 months ago