Treating seniors with the compassion and quality of home care they deserve is not only part of the mission of Senior Home Care; it is at the very core of everything we do. Each year, the divisions of Senior Home Care deliver care to more than 50,000 seniors with personalized home health care programs created with the individual and their specific needs in mind.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Home Health Aide to our team.
The Home Health Aide works under the direction of the Registered Nurse or Therapist and performs services for the client per the home health aide care plan. The Home Health Aide reports directly to the Care Manager.
1. Must meet qualifications as mandated by state and federal regulatory agencies.
2. Minimum of 6 months experience in home health.
3. Possess strong interpersonal organizational, verbal, and written communications skills.
4. Must successfully complete competency evaluation at time of hire.
5. High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
1. Perform only personal care activities as instructed on HHA Care Plan including, but not limited to:
c. Skin care/nail care
d. Oral hygiene
2. Assist with ambulation, transfers and exercise.
3. Perform light housekeeping activities as necessary to maintain a healthful environment including, but not limited to:
a. Change of bed linen
b. Light laundry
4. Report changes in the client’s condition and needs to the Registered Nurse.
5. Respond and attend to client requests promptly.
6. Maintain proper infection control measures following standard control guidelines.
7. Communicate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
8. Submit accurate and timely payroll documentation per company policy and procedure.
9. Submit Home Health Aide notes with complete itinerary according to agency policy. Provide verbal documentation for electronic notes when applicable.
10. Attend scheduled in-services, meetings, and other training sessions as directed.
11. Must comply with company dress code policy.
12. Follows process for notification of an absence or time off request.
Senior Home Care - 19 months ago