Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale , Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Catholic Health East.
Since we opened our doors in 1955, the name Holy Cross remains synonymous with medical excellence and highly personalized care with sincere human compassion and understanding.
While spirituality plays an essential role in the way that we minister to our patients, we also maintain state-of-the-art technology, a highly acclaimed medical staff and a variety of innovative services to provide healthcare for the entire family.
Holy Cross is accredited by the Joint Commission and is the first hospital in Broward County to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center . Our many accolades include the 2008 and 2009 U.S.News & World Report "Best Hospital" ranking for Orthopedics and the 2009 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines® Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
As a Medicare Certified Agency with exceptional clinical outcomes, Holy Cross Home Health continues to be a leader in home health services as evidenced by state and federal surveys conducted by the Joint Commission and AHCA.
This is a PER DIEM position with NO benefits.
- Graduation from an Occupational Therapy curriculum accredited jointly by the Council on Medical education fo the American Medical Association and the American Occupational Therapy Association is required.
Experience & Skills:
- Two (2) years experience as an occupational therapist is required.
- Community/Home Health/Medicare experience is highly preferred.
- Good communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the State of Florida ; NBCOT and current CPR certification required.
Holy Cross Hospital - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard