*******This is a M-F 8A-6P and sometimes on call as needed. May have some weekend and later hours if the business requires it**********
About Banner Home Care
Banner Home Care provides high-quality, compassionate team of professionals who are specially trained in a variety of fields. The care we provide focuses on assisting patients to achieve an optimum level of health and enhancing the quality of life in the home setting for patients. Our home care services are based on a physician's plan of treatment and designed to manage total care. We also educate patients and families to promote an understanding of the disease process, its prevention and treatment.
About Banner Health
Banner Health is a comprehensive, award-winning health system that includes 23 hospitals in seven western states (twelve in Arizona), primary care health centers, research centers, labs, physician practices and much more. Throughout our system, skilled, compassionate professionals use the latest technology to change the way care is provided. We offer a choice of nursing career paths where you can leverage your abilities to make a real difference for your patients – and real change in the health care industry!
This position is responsible for oversight and coordination of medical equipment operation in their assigned area. Oversees equipment inventory management, equipment preventive maintenance and delivery, and fleet management, as well as patient education regarding use of equipment. Oversees oxygen transfill operation. Promotes business in the community and referral sources through sales and marketing activities.
- Coordinates day to day operations of department. Orients and provides on-going training to departmental staff to ensure compliance with required regulatory agencies.
- Oversees preventative maintenance program for all equipment, ensuring compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for hiring, training, performance reviews, counseling/disciplinary action and termination of staff.
- Monitors equipment inventory, assuring adequate inventory levels are maintained to obtain highest satisfactory to patients and will ensure the best possible reimbursement.
- Oversees the operation and maintenance of the oxygen cylinder transfill station, to include maintaining adequate level of oxygen cylinders and maintaining records in accordance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees fleet management for departmental vehicles.
High school diploma or equivalent.
At least three years of medical equipment experience. Ability to communicate effectively. Two years supervisory experience. Must possess a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
Able to operate basic office software packages (spreadsheets, word processing).
Transfill and/or biotech experience preferred.
Additional related education and/or experience preferred.
Banner Health - 17 months ago