Edward Jones Mortgage is currently searching for an experienced, self-motivated Home Mortgage Consultant for our Honolulu, Hawaii office. The Home Mortgage Consultant will work hand in hand with Edward Jones Financial advisors in Hawaii to provide home financing for their clients.
Edward Jones Mortgage is a joint venture between Edward Jones and Wells Fargo. It offers a professional work environment, advanced sales training, generous commission plan, health benefits and 401(k).
Candidates must also be able to demonstrate the following skills in an interview:
- 5 years of mortgage or real estate experience
- Understanding of mortgage origination systems and current underwriting guidelines
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to explain programs, loan terms, features, policies and benefits to clients and business partners
- Strong sales background with the proven ability to develop relationships to increase sales production through referrals
- Ability to present to small and large group meetings
- Demonstrated PC skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated customer service skills
To be considered for an interview, please forward your resume and cover letter to Darren Baumgart at email@example.com
- Commitment objective calling
- 2-3 Closing Techniques
- 30 second introduction
- Calling campaign
- Overcoming objections
- Problem solving
- Creative Thinking
- Workplace examples of the above skills
In order to be considered for an interview, you must include a real life scenario of one of the above skills in your cover letter.
This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Employment consideration and ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results and S.A.F.E registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) website provides the MU4R (registration form) questions and registration required for employment in this position.