Home Preservation Spec 1
4101 WISEMAN BLVD - SAN ANTONIO, TX
**Hours are 8:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday**
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Default Servicing Team: Respectfully engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
Answer inbound inquiries from borrowers regarding status of the loss mitigation, loan modification, short sale and foreclosure process. Interview borrower(s) to understand borrower s specific situation; identify and request the appropriate documents required for loan modification review Access information on multiple systems to inform borrowers of loan terms, important dates and deadlines.
Communicate and coordinate with multiple Servicing departments (both internal and external to WF) informing the borrower of current status, options, next steps; remain as the single point of contact to borrower(s) throughout the loss mitigation, loan modification, and foreclosure process. Ensure necessary information and complete packages are received in a timely manner, maintained, tracked, and logged in multiple systems. Place outbound calls to notify borrowers when additional loan document information is required; follow up on loan document, notify and inform borrowers of decisions as they are made.
Notify and inform borrowers of changes to established dates/timelines throughout process. Work with borrower to set up work out payment plans. Work with borrower to set up and follow up on good faith payments. Work with borrower to get loan modifications signed and closed. Provide information to borrowers on the escalation/complaint procedures/process within WF. Ensure borrowers understand their obligations throughout each step of process, including timelines and coordination touch points with other Servicing partners. Effectively Work in a team environment in an effort to achieve team/volume goals and provide superior customer service.
2+ years experience in mortgage loan origination, telesales, collections, default servicing, customer service or loss mitigation or BS/BA.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Must be able to manage a pipeline of loans/work.
- Must have knowledge of HAMP.
- Must be willing to work in a call center environment.
- Must be able to travel 25% a month.
- Must be able to travel under 24 hour notice.
- Must be able to work flexible 8-12 hour shifts/OT.
- Experience building relationships/rapport with customers.
- Ability to analyze documents and solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of work.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast paced and changing business environment.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working Knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (fluent) Spanish.
- Strong computer/data entry skills.
- Experience interviewing customers, knowing when to probe for details.
- Experience working with disgruntled customers.
- Data entry into multiple systems of record.
- Experience warm transferring customers.
Wells Fargo - 17 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...