Installation / Maintenance / Customer Service / Customer Sales / Technician / Full-time with Benefits
Be part of the next generation of Smart-Home technology. Endeavor is an Authorized Solution Provider for AT&T Digital Life® . This new innovative technology makes the “Home of the Future” available TODAY! !
You can be one of the first to learn to install and maintain this connected home solution!
If any of this sounds like you…we can train you to be a Digital Home Installation Representative!
- Are you a Home Security Specialist?
- Have you installed or serviced Intrusion Detection Systems?
- Have you sold or serviced technology (Computers, Tablets, Smart Phones or Networking)?
- Are you the type of person who has the latest app uploaded to your Tablet or Smartphone?
- Do you stay informed on the latest and most innovative technologies in the market place?
Endeavor is the industry leader in delivering installation services for the biggest names in the business and we are taking that service to the next level. By joining our team, you will be able to start your work day from your home in a company provided vehicle. You will be installing next generation wireless broadband digital home systems (home automation and security). You will also be serving as a consultant that provides recommendations for other products and services that meet customers’ needs for home comfort, convenience, and security.
Selected individuals will be provided paid training, fleet vehicles, fleet gas cards, iPads, uniforms, and local management support, as well as:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Must have technical field experience in completing Security installation/service work
- Minimum of a high school diploma required or GED
- Must possess a valid driver's license, proof of legal ability to work, and pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Must have a clean driving record
- All team members must be physically able to climb ladders, work in crawl spaces, and lift up to 50 lbs
- Proficiency with Smart Phone and/or Tablets
- Experience with customer facing sales or service of personal technology (Computers, Tablets, Smart Phones, or Networking)
- Must be self-motivated and professionally efficient when unsupervised
- Must possess the aptitude to learn new technologies
- Must be comfortable working with basic tools: drill, screwdrivers, pliers, etc.
- Currently possess active license in your state to install Home Security systems
- Installation or maintenance experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Wired or Wireless Networks
o Voice and Data Wiring
Please Apply On-Line:
Click on the link below to begin the process to what could be your career opportunity!
Endeavor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a covered veteran, and any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state and local laws.
Monster - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Endeavor is strictly a white-label wholesale professional services provider. It is never Endeavor's brand which is presented to the...