The Quality Assurance Supervisor oversees TMone’s Quality Monitoring (QM) function and responsible for assuring call quality standards are being evaluated fairly and consistently. In this role the QA Analyst will be responsible for working with both agents and management to ensure that all aspects of quality assurance and adherence are in aligned with client and corporate expectations. The QA Analyst will conduct live monitoring, call research and is responsible for scheduling and facilitation client calibration sessions when appropriate.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including call monitoring, evaluation and calibration scoring
- Provide coaching, training and development to contact center agents
- Educate agents, supervisors and managers on Quality Assurance process
- Track and identify reoccurring problems and service opportunities
- Analyze quality and performance trends to provide recommendations for improvement
- Responsible for scheduling, facilitation and documentation of regular continuous improvement meetings
- Quality assurance management experience in a call center environment and technologies; specifically, call monitoring and recording systems
- Excellent communication, verbal and written; as well as, interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen and communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to communicate and partner with other departments in order to identify and assist in the development of improved processes and procedures
- Outstanding organization, time management and software skills (Open Office Suite).
TMone - 22 months ago
At TMone, we’re developing great customer connections for our clients through best-in-class call center services. Specializing in...