A Commitment to Excellence
Our staff love the VNA for its rich history, supportive management, opportunities for education and professional growth and the autonomy that homecare offers. It’s no wonder such an environment leads to positive outcomes for our patients as evidenced by recent statistics. Less than 14.5% of VNA patients are readmitted to the hospital, which puts us in the top 7% nationally. In addition, less than 6% of VNA patients are readmitted to the hospital within 30 days of discharge from multiple facilities, compared to a nationwide average of 11.7%.
As a VNA Homemaker, you will:
• Play a vital in providing the finest possible care to some of the most vulnerable members of our community in the comfort of their homes.
• Perform a variety of housekeeping duties including cooking, cleaning and grocery shopping.
• Accompany clients to medical appointments.
• Must be friendly and professional.
• Physical stamina and ability to lift objects between 10-50 pounds.
• Active driver’s license and automotive insurance.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Previous homemaking or personal care experience preferred.
Visiting Nurse Association of Colorado - 17 months ago