Odyssey Hospice, Inc. is the leader in hospice care, making a difference in the lives of terminally ill patients. Join the hospice team that touches so many. Besides a supportive environment where great works are acknowledged and celebrated, Odyssey employees enjoy competitive salaries, flexible schedules for many positions, and a range of excellent Full-Time benefits, including:
- PPO or HMO medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance with A D & D coverage
- Flexible spending accounts to set aside pre-tax dollars for childcare and medical care
- Optional life insurance
- Optional long-term disability coverage
- Short-term disability plan
- 401(k) with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Generous PTO program with select holidays
- Employee recognition programs and an enjoyable work environment
- Calls on physicians, multiple facility types such as hospital, skilled nursing,rehabilitation, facility discharge planning services and/or management, assisted living and other senior living settings within an assigned territory to open new accounts and promote hospice referrals.
- Maintains detailed territory list, prioritizing accounts in accordance with the market/territory sales plan. Maintains detailed territory management systems records as required.
- Planning and achievement of territory revenue, referral and admission goals. Works in conjunction with branch operations and other sales resources in the market in preparation of annual area business plans. Implements territory business plans and manages sales time and resources according to plan, adjusting the plan as necessary to meet goals.
- Meets with market and branch management/staff to discuss sales activities, new opportunities, potential problems etc. on a weekly basis. Gathers/organizes account related information and provides input on key customer opportunities, service, or other offerings.
- Makes sales calls, arranges appointments and delivers educational programs to keep referral sources current in hospice service offerings. Acts as a liaison between referral sources and Company staff to provide information on Company services, resolve problems and maintain positive customer relations.
- Establishes/maintains effective working relationships with appropriate field and Central Support staff to keep abreast of current and service offerings.
- Compliance to technology processes and expectations.
- Participates and completes all Company sponsored education and development for the position.
- Maintains market awareness and prepares competitive updates.
- Participates in special projects, quarterly Blitz events, and performs other duties as assigned.
- May have responsibilities as a sales mentor, as designated by senior management.
Odyssey Hospice is now a part of Gentiva Health Services. What brings us together is the care we all have for our patients and their families. We share the same passion for what we do. We believe our work really is our calling.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a health related science (e.g., nursing, pharmacy, etc.) or the equivalent
- A minimum of two years health care or related industry sales experience generally required.
- Excellent organization, problem solving skills and the ability to appropriately represent Company service capabilities to the targeted referral source audience required.
- Knowledge of sales techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation and customer service skills required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory and to sales meetings as required.
If you are interested in becoming a part of America's leading provider of home healthcare and hospice services please apply.
Gentiva Health Services - 10 months ago
Gentiva Health Services is a gentle giant. As one of the nation's largest home health care and hospice services firms, the company prov...