Minimum 1 year experience preferred
This position provides clerical and administrative support necessary for efficient scheduling, management of paper flow activities, and effective communication flow for patient and staff of the assigned hospice team. Participates in Hospice Team efforts related toward relationship based care. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills in all interactions. Participates in phone coverage of evening, weekend, and holiday support needs in rotation with support staff team.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) required; Associate degree in business or related field preferred.
- 3 years of clerical office work preferred; h ealthcare experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities required.