Truven Health Analytics delivers unbiased information, analytic tools, benchmarks, and services to the healthcare industry. Hospitals, government agencies, employers, health plans, clinicians, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies have relied on us for more than 30 years. We combine our deep clinical, financial, and healthcare management expertise with innovative technology platforms and information assets to make healthcare better by collaborating with our customers to uncover and realize opportunities for improving quality, efficiency, and outcomes. With more than 2,000 employees globally, we have major offices in Ann Arbor, Mich.; Chicago; and Denver. Advantage Suite, Micromedex, ActionOI, MarketScan, and 100 Top Hospitals are registered trademarks or trademarks of Truven Health Analytics. For more information, please visit www.truvenhealth.com .
We are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to participate in the development of annual marketing strategies and to develop and execute marketing plans. This includes defining measurable goals for new products or releases, framing and executing marketing campaigns and client messages, generating leads, and evaluating and improving marketing results, impact on sales pipeline and overall ROI. The successful candidate will work in a matrix environment with product management, sales, corporate marketing and other cross-functional teams to drive market awareness, market leadership, and, ultimately, revenue growth.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the assigned business segment market goals, priorities, and competitive differentiators
- Building and managing the annual marketing budget for the segment
- Translating product and service capabilities into clear, consistent, effective marketing messages and objectives
- Planning and executing marketing tactics and measuring their ROI
- Ensuring that all marketing deliverables meet our high standards for quality, brand compliance, and on time delivery.
- Leading product naming, defining positioning and targeting for market overall, and for rollout of individual new products/professional services/solutions
- Creating and overseeing delivery of all lead generation programs and collaterals at various levels and monitoring lead generation to stated goals and direct real-time course correction
- Supporting thought leadership goals via white paper and case study development, promotion and similar activities
- Working effectively with the marketing shared service organization to ensure consistency across the business
We seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Truven Health Analytics is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (required)
- At least 3 years experience in marketing (required); candidates with experience in marketing technology and services, plus a background in healthcare and/or claims data, strongly preferred
- Proven experience building innovative, proactive, high impact marketing campaigns utilizing relevant channels and media
- Excellent project management skills; ability to provide direction and influence without direct management authority
- Track record for spearheading successful integrated product launches with measurable results
- Experience building sales tools to drive competitive wins
- Proven ability to succeed in a matrix organization
- Proactive style with discipline and will to set priorities, drive decisions and get closure on recommendations and issues; successfully manages multiple projects and effective at influencing across all levels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Occasional travel required,- 10%.
According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2013 fiscal year (October 1, 2012-September 30, 2013).
Truven Health Analytics - 11 months ago