(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Account Manager is responsible for selling Masimo’s Acute Care product portfolio and developing strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders in targeted hospitals. This position is a proactive member of the sales team that will facilitate securing new business and growing existing business in their assigned territory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize Masimo’s established sales process to convert competitive accounts to Masimo technology;
- Utilize CRM to track all opportunities and update on a weekly basis at a minimum;
- Conduct demonstrations (side by side) and evaluations (using ADC) for Masimo technologies;
- Conduct and assist clinical specialists with Physical Inventories as part of the sales process;
- Conduct Presentations that discuss Masimo’s value proposition;
- Drives capital products sales in assigned Masimo territory for:
- Pulse CO-Oximetry
- Patient Safety Net
- Identify and develop working relationships with clinical thought leaders at strategic accounts to position the benefits in care processes and patients outcomes of Masimo’s wireless Pulse CO-Oximetry and Floor Monitoring solutions;
- Drives to conclusion Masimo Sensor agreements for both new conversions and renewing existing accounts;
- Actively be able to articulate information in clinical studies regarding Masimo technologies;
- Collaborates with Masimo Team Members including Corporate Accounts, IDN and Clinical Specialist, where team selling is appropriate, and provides critical information to marketing and upper management including market trends and competitive activity;
- Maintains high skill level in Strategic and Tactical selling skills;
- Organizes and conducts user seminars on the compelling needs and benefits of Pulse CO-Oximetry and Floor Monitoring, and helps clinicians minimize the quantity of sentinel events on the floors;
- Coordinate clinical evaluations of Masimo’s Rainbow SET Pulse CO-Oximetry technology to establish for vocal, credible clinical champions (VCCCs);
- Create and maintain CRM database of key account information including key account profiles with updates on
- current status and next steps in establishing targeted VCCCs
- list of sales opportunities with a realistic sales forecast data
- Must be able to travel and stay away overnight;
- Performs special projects as requested;
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Four or more years of successful Hospital-based sales, specifically selling innovative technology solutions to clinicians;
- Proven track record of Capital sales and the ability to communicate value-based solutions;
- Documented success in selling medical devices, capital equipment or emerging technology to multiple call points (ex. Anesthesia, Respiratory, ICU, OR, Biomedical, C-Suite, etc.) and multiple decision makers within the hospital setting;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and exceptional ability to lead group presentations;
- A proven track record in the ability to persuade clinicians to consider and embrace new ideas, with an emphasis on new patient care processes, based upon clinical evidence and new, innovative technologies;
- Ability to perform clinical evaluations of Masimo technology to include research and focus groups;
- Successful history managing customer interactions, with excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Travel and overnight stays are required, as well as a valid driver’s license;
- Successful history of selling innovative, paradigm shifting patient care solutions a significant plus;
- Successful track record selling breakthrough concepts;
- Demonstrated ability in building clinical champions;
- Background knowledge of Hospital IT and EMR connectivity;
Bachelor’s degree is required. Health Care Certification is a plus.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works outside of a traditional office environment, making frequent customer sales calls on a daily basis. Frequent domestic and local travel is a major job component, so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required. It also requires frequent driving, sitting, standing and walking. May stand for extended periods when facilitating customer meetings or walking in the facilities. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 10 months ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...