The CARES Hospital Service Representative provides customer service and technical support to assigned customers through regular onsite calls. Responsibilities include maintaining cabinet stock levels, assisting in securing all required paperwork, making changes to cabinet set up, and addressing general customer service issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Restock cabinets and track materials to meet customer requirements.
- Support customers in management of Patient Notification Forms and other required paperwork.
- Perform cycle count on each cabinet 1-2X a week
- Cabinet maintenance including:
- Ensuring cabinet tidiness and appearance
- Adding/deleting products as necessary
- Perform cabinet reconfigurations & relocation
- Trouble shoot issues with cabinet; elevate complex issues to Omincell or CARES Account Manager
- Provide information to management on possible new cabinet locations; convey hospital needs for add/change/delete products and par changes
- Function as lead role in monitoring, reporting and reducing inventory. Log issues on shipment issues or mis-pick issues.
- Follow-up on details to provide maximum customer service, especially on expedited and problem orders, and information from other functional departments. Elevate problems to Account Manager as necessary.
- Assist with installations as needed
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication skills required to maintain relationships with all levels of personnel at all customer locations.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Strong PC skills with a working knowledge Microsoft Office suite, with strong skills in MS Excel, MW Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of billing and collection procedures is a plus.
- Knowledge of DME products and industry preferred.
- Effective oral/written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- HS degree; college degree a plus
- Valid driver’s license and reliable mode of transportation
- 1 -2 years working in a large hospital environment required
- Experience in procurement or materials management role preferred
Hanger, Inc. - 17 months ago